Please be informed that the new school uniforms are available for purchase at our designated tailor shops:
- Integral Services Company (near Old Airport)
- Lord Tailoring and Textiles (near Mansoura)
With over 800 students needing their uniform from our school alone, it is important to get your uniform ordered as early as possible!
Some other important notes:
- Standard sizes will be ready.
- Payment and collection of the uniforms is done directly at the tailor shop.
- You are encouraged to contact the tailor shop of your choice, prior to your visit.
A complete uniform set consists of:
- Black pants
- Specific polo shirt in color of section
- Light Blue (KG and and Elementary students)
- Royal Blue (Middle School students)
- Black (High School students)
- Black shoes
- PE uniform: Uniform track pants and lightweight shirts
- PE shoes: Black tennis shoes are acceptable
- For cooler weather, students should have a SOLID black – no logos, no sayings – sweater to put on.
- High school students (Seniors) will design a hoodie that they can wear during their senior year.
No leggings/jeggings or yoga pants as substitute for the uniform pants will be accepted at any time. These may not be worn at school.
No cleated soccer shoes should ever be worn on campus. They damage our flooring.
No open toe shoes are ever acceptable.
Please remember: We dress modestly and conservatively out of respect for the larger Muslim culture that we are a part of.