Please apply for any of the exciting opportunities below by emailing your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page is updated weekly, so please check back!
We are currently interviewing for these positions at our American curriculum school.
- Islamic Studies - primarily Middle School (vacancy open on October 17, 2019 - until filled)
All teacher candidates must be licensed teachers and their degree must match the area of teaching they are applying for. We do not accept candidates who are not properly licensed, do not hold the appropriate degree and who are unable to be attested for approval with the Ministry of Education.
Our process includes the following steps to get started:
- Submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- If selected, you will be asked to complete a job application.
- Once the job application is returned, you may be asked to interview.
- For teaching positions, you may asked to conduct a demonstration lesson.
- Once you interview and conduct the demonstration lesson, we may check your references and offer a position.
This is the beginning of the process. There are additional steps. However, we share this so that candidates know that we take hiring the best, qualified teachers seriously and strictly adhere to this process. Candidates can be eliminated at any step in the process as there are often multiple candidates participating in the process.
Thank you to all candidates who submit resumes and cover letters!