Please follow the guidelines below in order to ensure that your application receives the appropriate review and consideration:
- If you are interested in any of the advertised positions in the Current Vacancies page, you may send your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position title in the subject line. Candidates, whose qualifications meet the requirements, will be contacted for interview.
- If we have no job openings that suit your qualifications, you may still send your CV for future reference and you will be contacted when you have been shortlisted for an applicable vacancy.
- Applicants should have completed, at minimum, a Bachelor’s degree with relevant certifications when they apply to MIS.
- All MIS staff are licensed teachers in their home country. With attested documents, they are qualified by the Ministry of Education and Ministry of Labor for teaching in Qatar. Further, with these qualifications, they meet MIS standards and standards required by our accreditations through AdvancED and QNSA.
- Years of work experience and character references are also taken into consideration as well as the in-person interview and teaching demonstration lesson.